Latest update!

Hello Bloggers and my Followers!
It's been a while since i havent update my blog.
Ive been occupying myself with family, studies and friends.

FYI! My sister is getting married.
She has found her soul mate. You can say that again. Yes! Her Husband To-Be.


The picture of my whole family and my sister E-day


Her and her Husband To-Be


Im glad she has found hers.
She look so happy at her E-day. In 2 weeks time she is going to be a married woman.
I hope my Brother in-law-to-be can really make her happy.
Cause from the way i look at them. I see babies!!! HAHA.

Every time when i meet my other relatives, they will ask me "When is yours? Where's yours?"
My answer would always be "He's somewhere and im still 20!"
Im want someone that could accept me for who i am and how i look.
For the time being i know this one guy that can make my heart melts in everything he does or say.
I can't mention his name cause im not sure of what will happen yet.
I just hope if he's really what i want and if i am what he wants, something good and great will happen.
If we're meant to be then we're meant to be.
My friend told me not to take things too slow nor too rush.
I think right now im taking things slowly. It's like with average speed.
I dont tend to accelerate in this matter. cause im not sure whether the guy is being serious with me or not.
*talking about love like talking about engineering stuffs*

Sorry if i havent blabbing about stuffs that is going on in my life.
Im more active on twitter now. Im sure my followers which are my friends also know of this.
Actually I dont know how to blog anymore.
I dont know what to do nor tell nor type in here.
Right now i will just rambling about my life these past years.
My last post was last year i think. I cant remember when.
I guess ill end this post until here.
Till we meet again My dearest blog!

2 Responses so far.

  1. ohmyy. memang dah lama sgt tak update! now i've one story waiting in line to be read, lols =D

  2. haha. oh you've noticed? yaya dah lama dan tak ada masa dah. macam tak tahu nak cerita apa? what story???

Leave a Reply

Followers