Uniten generates professional and GOOD FRIENDS!
Before i entered Uniten, there was this one girl added me in facebook.
It took me 2 weeks to accept her as my friend in facebook. *she told me*
She even google-ed me until she found my twitter and she followed me. *effort tidak nak kena dengan saya*
She was the first person and first friend i know at uniten before my own roommate when i was in my 1st semester.
Her name is "Fareeza". I think im the only person that knows her better than she know herself.
She said that she really wanted to be friends with me. I was flattered and yes after i met her on the registration day, we immediately become friends and we are so clique.
She is such a lovely person. She sings. She plays guitar. She's funny. She's as blur as me also.
She talks a lot actually but to certain people only. She rocks. We are kinda so close.
Our mothers can mingle with each other also. So there's no awkwardness between our family.
Next, my two housemates that im are fond of. The first one is "Syufa". She is my roommate.
We registered next to each other. so coincidentally the next girl that registered after me was my roommate.
She is such a nice and sweet woman. Eventhough she is older than me by two years i think but she has the voice of a little girl. So soft and so sweet like a cute little girl's voice. Me and her "sekepala" jugak. I like to be "manjakan". So she sangat lah manja dan suka manjakan orang also. So it was fun being her roommate.
My other sweet lovely housemate is Lisa. I called her Lisa Surihani cause I like Lisa Surihani and i like being friends with this Lisa. She already started wearing tudung. So im gonna respect her by posting her recent photo wearing tudung. *Sorry lisa cilok dari twiiter* Lisa is very friendly and she loves to hear my stories about anything and she look so excited when hearing them. I love having story moments with her cause somehow she makes me feel like home. She look superbly adorable with or without tudung but she looks beautiful with tudung. I respect the way she wears tudung and i like it that she doesnt judge other people that arent ready to wear one. She has the looks like a chinese/ sabahan/ sarawakan lady. HAHA. *Sorry Lisa*
My classmate/housemate is "Iylia". She is talkative. She likes to shop a lot. I mean a lot before this. But recently she's changed a lot in terms of shopping. She plays guitar also. She likes to sing songs. She can memorize lyrics of any songs quickly. She has the eyes of a hawk cause she is so alert when there are cute guys or hot bod hunks walking or sitting around us. She would always say this "CUTE GUY ALERT!". So this is her.
I called us "PPGG" - PowerPuffGirlsGila
Fareeza is known as the Belacan girl.
Iylia is known as the Cili padi girl.
I gave them loads of nicknames. Yes i like to give people nicknames but now the mean one.
These are the photos of me and my uniten friends!


















