Iftar with BFF

It's been one year i think since i havent meet up with my sayang Estofa.
So recently Lea, Af, Estofa and I planned a berbuka puasa at Mines.
We meet up at mines. We break our fast together at teppanyaki.
We sat at teppanyaki before it is time for berbuka because we got so many things to catch up on each other.
So we sat there from 4.30pm until 6.30 pm then we four went for solat asar.
After our Asar prayers, we went back to teppanyaki and getting ready to berbuka.
I bring along my new DSLR camera that was given by my father.
So i took so many pictures of them.
I think around hundreds of candid pictures of them.
They were pretty "geram" because i took so many candid pictures.
and there was even a video for me. But i dont think im gonna upload it. cause i just want that video all to myself.
I miss these three girls too much. They know loads about my life. They've been there all along since im in my foundation years. I just love them load and loads. They are so important in my life that i will never forget them.
After berbuka, we went for our Maghrib prayers. we had to lined up to take our wuduk. and there wasnt even a proper place for us to take our wuduk because they were on renovation.
After our prayers, we went for CHATIME!
We laughed our ass off. We just dont bother the people around us watching us laughing so loud and talking so noisy. We just love being in our own world. Me love you girls!




















I love you my one and only Estofa! You are the best roommate ever cause you understands me the most and you manjakan me.

Leave a Reply

Followers