Me being Me

This time i would like to babble about people being themselves.
I have this problem about people cannot accept me for who i am.
I am the "manja" type. I like to "dimanjakan" and i like to "manjakan" people.
But somehow i dont get it why is it hard for people to treat me well.
Somehow i dont think i deserve to be with anyone. People are just too good and too nice for me.
Though how much you love a person, if he/she just cant accept you for who you are. I think there's something wrong.
I think sometimes he does not suits me cause im not his kind of girl.
Im talkative. Im loud. I like to laugh so hard until people tegur me how loud my laugh was and always.
Sorry if you cant accept me.
I know my limit now. I will try change my bad habits and attitudes for myself and my own good.
Ezat advised me not to change anything for a guy even if you really love him.
Because Ezat once changed himself for a girl and it didnt work out. He doesnt like the changes happened to him. So Ezat said "Yaya just be yourself!Dont change for him. If he doesnt accept you for who you are, you know what?" In a way, he's trying to say that I know what to do if this happens to me.
I dont have the intentions to change anyone or someone i love anymore. Im the type when im sad/gloomy/feel like being hurt by someone, i would keep it to myself. sometimes i cry myself to sleep like tonight.
Got my Islamic studies test tomorrow morning but im too sad to even to read my lecture notes.
I would like to apologize to you including everyone else that doesnt like me for being myself.
I know my place when i see one and being told.
Wish me luck peeps! I will continue blabbing about this when i have my free time.
Good night and toodles!

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Followers