There's this boy turning to a man on the 24th of December 2012. He's name is Wan Ahmad Afiq. He's turning from 19 to 20. We couldn't celebrate his birthday together thus i had to make a birthday present surprise that he would never expect from me. When the day comes, he was at Johor Bharu together with his family because his cousin is getting engaged and his family was invited to go. Ergo, when the clock strikes 12 a.m of 24th December 2012, I tried so many times calling him to wish him and sing birthday songs in every language i know for him. Half an hour went by, i still didn't get the hold of him. So i just texted him wishing him. At around 1 a.m and above he called me, he said his cousins were throwing eggs and flour at him as a birthday "prank" celebration. He had a blast time. It was a bummer because i didn't get to talk to him at 12 a.m but i don't really mind because i have so many years to do so with him. After we had a very long long talk, we both fell asleep. Before i went to bed, i instag a photo of him and make a shout out on his birthday. As for the his birthday gifts, i did and bought these....
I decorate a jar and filled it with gummy bears. His favourite candy is those squishy, chewy, colourful candy like worms, gummy bears and others sort of the same.
Then i printed out ukulele chords for him and rolled it up like that and tied it with threads. I used green paper for the cover because i like green. He knows that when i gave it to him. I also did a book of love coupons. I forgot to take a picture of that. I printed it out and compiled it and it became a very small book tied up with threads.
The ultimate present was the Ukulele i bought for him. I didn't know he wanted one until he told me after i already bought for him but i haven't give it to him. He called me one day then he said "Sayang, I want to buy ukulele lah. Dah lama nak beli." I'm like kinda shocked and i thought he knew already that i bought it for him for his birthday present. Then when the day i wanted to give him the presents, i had to carry them and i said to him "Sayang you have to close your eyes. Pinky promise me? Literally jangan buka mata not even peeking ." As i walked towards him in the car, he was lying on the seat of the driver's side. He closed his eyes with his hands. He really wanted to be surprise, so he really did close his eyes until i said he can open then he opened his eyes.
He was surprised and i can see that he was really ecstatic with the presents. He loves the uke. He asked me how did i know that he wanted that. I said because i wanted an ukulele also and i know that we have the same interest in songs and instruments. I nailed it!!! I scored!! He said that was the best gift ever. His housemates all were all psych-ed up to see the ukulele and one of the guys said "Pandai yaya beli hadiah. Kau tak cair ke Afiq?" That's what afiq told me. I'm so happy cause his friends said it was a very cool thing to be given to. After the finals, Afiq and I hang out at Putrajaya and he brought his uke and he teach me the basic chords and how to play a birthday song and a song from The Beatles.
That's the picture of him playing the uke and chilling at one of the Putrajaya bridges.
P/s: I hope you enjoy learning and playing the uke, sayang! Surprise me with you playing the uke to my favourite songs.








kata dengan afiq,boleh la buat lagu sama2.pape sign agreement dulu ea.eh.kbye.
Haha. okie dokie. nanti kita bagitahu dia. lepas tu yaya jadi singer. *eh?* haha